Bride by Mistake by Nicole Helm

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Bride by Mistake by Nicole Helm

Post by Birdlady1950 »

Contemporary love story
This contemporary love story features, good girl Virgin Kaitlin and Bad Seed, bad boy, playboy Beckett, two people who do everything they can to live up to what people think and want of them. Good Girl Kaitlin has been in love with a fantasy, Carter, since elementary school; a fantasy that proposes to and marries her sister. Kaitlin is devastated. Both meet again at the wedding of rich fine reputation Carter and Wild sister Sierra. Beckett had always rubbed Kaitlin the wrong way, and he did his best to rub right back. Kaitlin decides after loosing her hearts desire and her dream family to her sister, to be bad. Beckett is her target of a night of sin. The trouble with sin is that there are always consequences as Kaitlin and Beckett will find. They will also discover their feels for each other are not hate after all.
The author has a sub-plot of missing money from Beckett’s business. He just happens to be in business with Kaitlin’s brother, Luke. Bad boy Beckett gets the blame for the missing money, just as he had been blamed thought-out his life. The emotions that were portrayed by Beckett and Kaitlin were vivid. Each in their own way, were misunderstood, feel inferior, and each hid their real emotions under a disguise. No one knows the real Kaitlin or Beckett, least of all himself or herself.

These characters grew emotionally by the end of the story; Beckett has to learn to trust and fight instead of run; Kaitlin had to learn everything didn’t need to have a plan. I found that the story moved along well.
I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a good romance with adversity but a happy ever after ending.
I received this book from Net galley return for an honest review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”