Authors similar to Nora Roberts

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Kona_mtb
Bookshelf Size: 0

Authors similar to Nora Roberts

Post by Kona_mtb »

I really enjoy Nora Roberts romantic mystery/suspense novels like Chasing Fire, Northern Lights and Rivers End etc. I have always enjoyed mystery novels but the romance that she involves makes the characters feel so much more real and more engaging. Unfortunately, I have read all of her books and am looking for an author that similarly includes mystery and romance. Any suggestions?
RuqeeD

Post by RuqeeD »

Try Linda Howard, she's in a similar vein. Linda Castillo is great at crime fiction and she incorporates a little romance into her books. Have you read Nora Roberts futuristic series under her pseudonym of JD Robb? That's also a really great collection of both romance and murder mystery.
marissa_in
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marissa-in.html

Post by marissa_in »

Linda howard
janiceyoung
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janiceyoung.html

Post by janiceyoung »

Try Carla Neggers her books are great!!
ReaderLeader

Post by ReaderLeader »

Kristin Hannah is another author that is in the same "writing family". I find a lot of new authors with Free Friday selections on my Nook.
ebeth
Currently Reading: The Color of Destiny
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebeth.html
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Reading Device: B0097BEFA4

Post by ebeth »

DId you read her series the dream trilogy? I just picked it up yesterday at the book station. I have not read Nora Roberts in a long time so thought i'd pick up some of her books. Mystery is not my go to genre, however, when I am in the mood for mystery I like to read Nora Roberts. The first book I read of hers that I could not put down was Montana Sky. Did you read that one? It is also one they made into a movie on lifetime and they did a good job following the book.
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Viviana Pitino
Currently Reading: Bound to his redemption
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-viviana-pitino.html

Post by Viviana Pitino »

Thank you for the names! I'm a Nora's fan who's running out of books ... great to know more authors like her!
Cyndel Maria
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cyndel-maria.html

Post by Cyndel Maria »

Romance wise with a little mystery I would say Kat Martin. She was always my favorite romance writer.

Return to “Discuss Authors”