Dana Stabenow

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Missylucy
Bookshelf Size: 10

Dana Stabenow

Post by Missylucy »

Anyone like Ms. Stabenow's mystery series with Kate Shugak?
I haven't read any new ones lately.
The last one I know of is Cold Blooded Business which came out in 2013.
Does anyone know of any more recent?
I did think that it was time to retire Kate Shugak, but I miss reading about her adventures. She is a strong woman; she gives me a feeling of confidence that I too can be strong.
I am hoping that Dana Stabenow will continue with Kate Shugak mysteries. Giving her a break has generated more interest from me.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: Believarexic
Bookshelf Size: 486
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

I haven't heard of them. It sounds like it might be interesting, though. How many are in the series?
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
MythicDrmR
Currently Reading: Empire of Night
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mythicdrmr.html

Post by MythicDrmR »

There twenty-one Kate Shugak novels to date and I am on number 11 -- The Singing of the Dead. I have come to really love the characters and the environment of the books. Kate grows and changes and so do the people around her. I highly recommend Dana Stabenow's series about the (Aleutian) Alaskan Native and Private Investigator. I think Mutt would like me... maybe?
"The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." ~~Dr. Seuss (I Can Read with My Eyes Shut!)~~

Return to “Discuss Authors”