Lisa Gardiner

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
hollybear8907
Bookshelf Size: 0

Lisa Gardiner

Post by hollybear8907 »

I finished her book, The Other Daughter the other day. Can anybody recommend any of her other books?

Do all her book have really bad language it them?
4mindpower

Post by 4mindpower »

Say Goodbye. It's good. Lisa Gardner is really a good writer.:)
stripedtiger

Post by stripedtiger »

My absolute fav Gardner book is also the first of her books that I read is Alone. My second fav is The Survivor's Club.

I wish I could tell you my favorite characteristic of Alone but I don't want to ruin any part of the experience. Enjoy![/b]
hollybear8907

Post by hollybear8907 »

Thanks! I have recently finished the Third Victim. It was also good. I will look into Alone and Say Goodbye, but I am trying to read them in the oder that she wrote them now because I recently realized that there are similar characters in her books. :D
icandoit

Post by icandoit »

just started to read hide okay
also she has gone
the perfect husband
the killing hour i still need to read :roll: :?:
AlwaysWorthIt
Currently Reading: The Serial Killer Files
Bookshelf Size: 271
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alwaysworthit.html
Latest Review: "Gilligan's Toy" by Janice Smith

Post by AlwaysWorthIt »

I know that this is an old thread, but bringing it to life again. Lisa Gardner is still an amazing author and her books are growing along with her. Personally, I hope that she keeps writing for years and years to come.

I love that her books are researched. Being a graduate of Investigative Forensics, I can tell she does her homework, not just made up move it along paragraphs. She sets up her books as if she is stepping through the life of this character and can see and feel each detail and as a reader, I can as well.

The books always have a twist that if you read back, you might be able to link it in, where other times, there's just no way of knowing until that last clue is given, just as a real crime.

If you are looking for a thrilling murder mystery, Lisa Gardner is your Author.
It's Always Worth the Read.
Latest Review: "Gilligan's Toy" by Janice Smith

Return to “Discuss Authors”