Karen Robards

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
CaptynMorghan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Karen Robards

Post by CaptynMorghan »

I absolutely adore "Nobody's Angel". I don't even know how many times I've re-read this book. It's been a while since I've dragged out my ragged copy of "Night Magic", but I am seriously tempted to do so after I finish catching up on all the research papers, ect. I have piling up *lol*.

Ah, I have so many favorites by Robards. She really knows how to bring her characters to life. I read both of the above two books when I was a lot younger and they played an influential role in helping to shape my reading preferences :p.

All of my "keeper" books are stashed away in the back of my closet and I'd forgotten just how much I missed being able to browse through them. Haha, I can't wait to have my own personal library. It's most definitely a life goal :p.

I'm not as fond of her newer books, but her older ones are absolutely amazing (at least the vast majority of them are). I suppose the same would be true of Julia Garwood. Her older historicals are essentials when it comes to the romance genre, but her contemporaries just don't hold the same appeal.
Reading lady
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reading-lady.html
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M

Post by Reading lady »

I have only read a couple of hers...many years ago. What I see on the market today doesn't appeal to me. I must go back and pull out he other two I have in my stash and give them a try.
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M
Adamandia
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 17">bloody earth</a>
Currently Reading: Stalked by love
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adamandia.html

Post by Adamandia »

I have read two of her books and I cannot say I was hooked. I've read "Vanished" and "Shiver".
Which book By Karen Robards do you think I absolutely have to read?? Which are the books that you think that really repsesent her work?

Return to “Discuss Authors”