Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Metka
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 80">Mutant Message Down Under</a>
Currently Reading: Forever in your Embrace
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-metka.html

Kathleen E. Woodiwiss

Post by Metka »

Hi!

Do you know the novels that Kathleen E. Woodiwiss wrote? If you read any of her books - which one is your favourite and what do you think is the key for being so good - the style, the characters, the love story,... A Rose in Winter is amazing - a nice love story, I love the historical backgrounds... Thanks for your attention! Kind regards :D , Metka.
junet40
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by junet40 »

I love Ashes in the Wind and The Wolf and the Dove.. Nobody writes a sweeping saga like Kathleen.
Metka
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 80">Mutant Message Down Under</a>
Currently Reading: Forever in your Embrace
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-metka.html

Post by Metka »

I agree. Her work is amazing.
september83
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by september83 »

She is the greatest. I love all her books, but either Shanna or The Flame and the Flower would be my favorite. Her writing style is beautiful and the characters really make you fall in love with the books. She is by far one of my favorite authors. She nor her books get credited like they should.
Jennifer Allsbrook
Favorite Book: Nightlord: Sunset
Currently Reading: An American Hedge Fund
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-allsbrook.html
Latest Review: Audible Book of your Choice by Amazon

Post by Jennifer Allsbrook »

I love Shanna but for a very unique reason. I read this book to my mother on a road trip from North Carolina to Miami, Florida. It was a great way to pass the time and my mom really loved the story.
Pm7lucas
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pm7lucas.html
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami
Reading Device: 1400699169

Post by Pm7lucas »

Kathleen E. Woodiwiss is one of my favorite authors! I love every book she's written, but my favorite is A Rose in Winter....I must have read that book a dozen times - maybe more!

Paula :D
"I think therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Latest Review: "Escape" by Belle Ami

Return to “Discuss Authors”