Lauren Conrad

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
amberlynn
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amberlynn.html

Lauren Conrad

Post by amberlynn »

Has anyone read any Lauren Conrad books. She doesn't have very many out. But they are for more younger girls . Probably teens to mid twenties. She is very free spirited. She was on a tv show that's how she became an author.
katiesquilts
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones
Bookshelf Size: 649
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katiesquilts.html
Latest Review: Anything For Love by Gracie Bond

Post by katiesquilts »

I thought I had heard of her before, but after looking her up on goodreads it seems I was thinking of someone else...
Also the reviews for her books were pretty low, mostly 2 out of 5 stars unless the reader read the book specifically because they had seen Lauren on tv before and knew her from that.

Are you a fan of her books? I would think that they'd be nice light reads, and she's definitely an expert in the entertainment business, so it makes sense that that's what she would write about!
CCtheBrave
Favorite Author: Jorge Luis Borges
Currently Reading: Under Wildwood
Bookshelf Size: 168
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ccthebrave.html
Latest Review: "Wild Ozark Nature Journal" by Madison Woods
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 2819

Post by CCtheBrave »

When I was much younger, I watched her on TV, and she is one of few young women on TV who carried herself with dignity and respect. I haven't read her books, but if she has any on marketing i'd pick them up (i'm not too interested in her YA fiction).
read well and write bravely
Latest Review: "Wild Ozark Nature Journal" by Madison Woods
Kourtney Bradley
Favorite Book: Bridges of Madison County
Currently Reading: Layla
Bookshelf Size: 412
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kourtney-bradley.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Kourtney Bradley »

I read the first in her series, LA Candy. It was okay, it basically seemed a lot like the MTV show that she was featured on back around 2006-2007
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. :techie-studyingbrown:
–Vera Nazarian

Return to “Discuss Authors”