Catherine Fisher a must read! POSSIBLE SPOILERS

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Gynxie_Masters
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gynxie-masters.html
Latest Review: "Jack Strong and the Red Giant" by Heys Wolfenden

Catherine Fisher a must read! POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Post by Gynxie_Masters »

Ok so far I have seen absolutely no posts on Catherine Fisher and I have to say WOW!!! For anyone who likes steampunk or just alternate universe/dystopian style books, I really suggest you read her work!

The two books I have read by her is a two book series, Incarceron and Sapphique.

It's about a futuristic society that is very Victorian in style (clothing and mannerism), yet their computers and networking systems are completely set the scene of hundreds of years in the future.

The downtrodden and law breakers go to prison, but here is the catch, its a minute cube, without way of escape!

You get the point of view from a character outside and inside the prison and of course there is a page turning catch to the mystery man in the prison. This is seriously a great series! Please read it if given the chance!
Latest Review: "Jack Strong and the Red Giant" by Heys Wolfenden
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

I have got the books, but didn't read them yet. Thank you for reminding me of them. :)
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Discuss Authors”