Book Reviewers Wanted, Free Books (or $) for Honest Reviews

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

greencoffee
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Book Reviewers Wanted, Free Books for Honest Reviews

Post by greencoffee »

hiya,
thanks a lot, i get many for here.
Susan v

Post by Susan v »

Hello Scott,
I would love to be a reviewer however I am one of those people who still wants to hold an actual book in their hands. If you could include me I would like to try to get hard copies as they are available. I could do this on a quarterly basis. Thanks for the great idea.
Wadsworth

Post by Wadsworth »

Hello Scott:

I have plenty of free time, and would love to participate in this project: "Book Reviewer:Free Books for Honest Reviews". Reading has been always a passion of mine beginning with my teenage years; however, lately, the only books I have read are those of textbooks for my online courses. I look forward to getting a response from you in the very near future....Thank you so very much.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

If you would like to join, please request membership in the Groups tab of the User Control Panel. Thanks!
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
QTTg

Post by QTTg »

I am new here ! I do not know what to say . Thank you to your share . I have learn a lot .
seayork2002

Post by seayork2002 »

HI Can I ask please how to tell if I have done this, what I mean is I did what you suggested a while back but how do I check I am in the group please?

Thank you

Scott wrote:If you would like to join, please request membership in the Groups tab of the User Control Panel. Thanks!
BDBowden

Post by BDBowden »

I would LOVE to be included in this review process. I dont ahve an ereader but can easily read from my computer. Thanks
love_aud
Favorite Author: Ray Bradbury
Favorite Book: Memoirs of a Geisha
Currently Reading: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
fav_author_id: 2498

Post by love_aud »

I would love to do some reviews! I have an ereader. Please get back to me :) thank you
Love Audrey, future photojournalist/writer :)
Timpane

Post by Timpane »

I would love to read books and give feedback in paragraph form.
beatrix222

Post by beatrix222 »

I am in love with this idea... where do i sign lol
eadso7

Post by eadso7 »

Sounds like a great idea. I would be interested in getting involved. I'm very much a traditionalist still stuck in the luddite world of books that have a direct relationship with trees. :) Could be persuaded to join the 21st century e reader community to get involved in this. In the meantime, I'd be delighted to volunteer for the traditional list of readers.
terrisbooks
Favorite Author: James Mitchener
Currently Reading: Eragon

Post by terrisbooks »

I think this is a great idea, and I would love to join this group of reviewers. I have a Sonny e-reader, but have Sonny and Nook downloaded to my pc . The rate of reading depends on the book. As you probably know, some you cannot put down, some you have to keep picking up to get through, and then their are those you want to go back and reread passages to make sure you missed nothing.
please let me know what i need to do, when can we start!
Terri
Fran
Favorite Author: David Mitchell
Favorite Book: Anna Karenina
Currently Reading: Hide and Seek
Bookshelf Size: 1208
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fran.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 3104

Post by Fran »

terrisbooks wrote:I think this is a great idea, and I would love to join this group of reviewers. I have a Sonny e-reader, but have Sonny and Nook downloaded to my pc . The rate of reading depends on the book. As you probably know, some you cannot put down, some you have to keep picking up to get through, and then their are those you want to go back and reread passages to make sure you missed nothing.
please let me know what i need to do, when can we start!
Terri
Terri, If you go to the 'Private Review Team Forum' you will find a number of books that Scott needs reviewers for.
Scroll down & read through the 'How the Process Works' thread first. Enjoy
We fade away, but vivid in our eyes
A world is born again that never dies.
- My Home by Clive James
terrisbooks
Favorite Author: James Mitchener
Currently Reading: Eragon

Post by terrisbooks »

Hi Fran ,
Went to the Private Team Forum and they told me I was not allowed. Hate to sound like the blonde I am but now what. Would love to get started. I am only reading three books right now. lol
Fran
Favorite Author: David Mitchell
Favorite Book: Anna Karenina
Currently Reading: Hide and Seek
Bookshelf Size: 1208
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fran.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 3104

Post by Fran »

terrisbooks wrote:Hi Fran ,
Went to the Private Team Forum and they told me I was not allowed. Hate to sound like the blonde I am but now what. Would love to get started. I am only reading three books right now. lol
Send a PM to Scott letting him know that you would like to be included as a reviewer & he'll sort you ... you may need to be an active member of the forums for a while.
We fade away, but vivid in our eyes
A world is born again that never dies.
- My Home by Clive James

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”