Book Reviewers Wanted, Free Books (or $) for Honest Reviews

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

AmberRose
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Book Reviewers Wanted, Free Books for Honest Reviews

Post by AmberRose »

If there are ever any openings I would love to be a reviewer. There is an e-reader floating around our house..and I dont mind reading things on the computer.. And I will give any book a try!

Amber
lwilliams

Post by lwilliams »

I would be willing to be a part of this I have the kindle app on my ipad and phone plus any kind of book is fine with me
Cnc_theft_auto
Favorite Author: Robert Muchamore
Favorite Book: Hunger Games Trilogy
Currently Reading: Jasper Jones - Craig Silvey
fav_author_id: 11118

Post by Cnc_theft_auto »

I'm interested. It would be great to discover budding new authors. I'll PM you my email so I can receive digital copies of stuff, although I would prefer hard copies if possible.
"Desperation is your enemy's best weapon." - Me
nikeyboy286

Post by nikeyboy286 »

I have a Kindle & I also use the Kindle App on my laptop. Allowing for writing the review I think a book a month is probably as much as I would commit to (allowing for the TBR list which is always growing!).
Who knows we might discover the next Dan Browne

--------------------------------
Web Development Company
jacob6080

Post by jacob6080 »

I have a Kindle & I also use the Kindle App on my laptop. Allowing for writing the review I think a book a month is probably as much as I would commit to (allowing for the TBR list which is always growing!).
Who knows we might discover the next Dan Browne

---------------------------------------------
EMR Software
theSarayiahpost

Post by theSarayiahpost »

Hi
I have literally just joined this forum and I wish I had a Kindle or similar as I would have loved to have taken part.

When will it be starting and how may reviewers are you looking for?

Kind regards
Isaac
bakerjay

Post by bakerjay »

Hi Scott

I'm an author, and I was trying to fill in the form, but no matter what I enter, it tells me "Your book description does not appear to even have one sentence." Is this form broken, or am I doing something really stupid?
Then I tried to send you a private message about it, and I kept getting told my message was spam! Not having much luck today...

Cheers
Jay Baker
Lindelle

Post by Lindelle »

Count me in.
I have a book review blog that I'd be happy to mention the books on if you wish.
tjw721
Currently Reading:

Post by tjw721 »

I just stumbled upon this site and am already in love!

I would love to be a reviewer. I have a Kindle Fire, as well as the Kindle app on my phone and laptop.

Please let me know what I need to do next to be a part of this!
Tomcat

Post by Tomcat »

I am a new member. I am interested in being a reviewer, as well as having my own novel reviewed. Unfortunately, I had some sort of glitch when I tried to complete the submission form. There was no place to upload my pdf. Can anyone who can help me to get my work submitted for review please tell me what to do. Thank you!!
okcbooklover
Favorite Book: The Time Travelers Wife

Post by okcbooklover »

I would be interested in reviewing.
Hourglass
Favorite Author: Too many to choose
Favorite Book: I have many favorites
Currently Reading: Blood Song by Anthony Ryan

Post by Hourglass »

I wouldn't mind submitting my book to be reviewed. I will have to go look at the submission form.
andrea21

Post by andrea21 »

Its a wonderful idea, I would love to read it but unfortunately, dont have an e-reader here, I could read it online.
sandraalvarez

Post by sandraalvarez »

just wondering if this one is still active...does anybodu here knows?
BLUEFISH

Post by BLUEFISH »

Hi I have just joined the forum and am a book reviewer and would like to joing the group which sounds great. At the moment I dont have a e reader, when it arrives I will have one but dont mind reading from my computer. I already read books for Goodreads and another publisher and can undertake about 4 books a month and write reviews up. I also write reviews on Amazon

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”