Book Reviewers Wanted, Free Books (or $) for Honest Reviews

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

lvoniel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Book Reviewers Wanted, Free Books (or $) for Honest Revi

Post by lvoniel »

i think it is a good idea to get more people to read their book. like me:)

-- 30 Jul 2012, 11:20 --
pearladams30

Post by pearladams30 »

Yes hi my name is Pearl Adams. I would like to request to join the review team members?

Pearl Adams
tdeblase94

Post by tdeblase94 »

I would love to get involved in this...I've always wanted to review books (:
Sandra825
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandra825.html
Latest Review: "Chronicles of the Kingdom" by DeJuan Davis

Post by Sandra825 »

I would also really like to participate. I have a nook tablet so ebooks work well for me. I am new to this forum but feel like I have a lot that I could contribute. Plus, it sounds like fun.
Latest Review: "Chronicles of the Kingdom" by DeJuan Davis
Cracker
Favorite Author: Terry Pratchett
Favorite Book: Moby Dick
fav_author_id: 2791

Post by Cracker »

G'day from Australia,
I'm willing to try my hand at some book reviews, as among other things, it will be time better spent than hanging out on social media sites :)
It sounds like a pretty democratic system of reviewing, and after looking at some existing reviews, standards are kept fairly high, which should please the authors.
jendhancock23

Post by jendhancock23 »

I would love to review some books. How do I go about becoming part of the review team?
PatriciasWisdom

Post by PatriciasWisdom »

I read about 2 books to 3 books per week and have been reviewing books on my blog for 5 years now...I have a KINDLE and have the app on my smart phone and laptop. The hardest part of this process for me will be learning how to use this site and put my reviews up. I have never used a forum before and I have never posted on my own blog - I have a daughter who is an IT person and software engineer, who keeps me learning new things....I could surely use some free books as there is such a wait list at the library. Oh and earning some money for what I love to do - awesome.
My commentors all tell me that they like my reviews because they pique interest and do not spoil the story line. I dislike reviews whether books or movies which reveal too much.
RoseOfTheDawn

Post by RoseOfTheDawn »

How perfect does your English have to be, in order to review books? I mean that some people might review books for their own community who all have less than perfect English.
Hate the sin, love the sinner. (Gandhi)
Carabosse
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carabosse.html
Latest Review: "Seven Years (Tales from the Backwoods, Story 1)" by Backwoods

Post by Carabosse »

Hi, I'm relatively new here, and a little confused. I just finished reading my first book, (Blood Orchard), and have submitted the first review, but it says that the review is not finished. It has been submitted and rated. I thought I did everything right this time?
Latest Review: "Seven Years (Tales from the Backwoods, Story 1)" by Backwoods
babelfish_2012

Post by babelfish_2012 »

Hi Scott,

Just wanted to tell you that the initiative you've taken is really good. I've signed up for the traditional reviewers group for now and am eagerly looking forward to being able to write my first "official" review for a book. Reading books I'm sure has been a habit with all of us here, but reading AND reviewing just adds to the overall satisfaction of having read and appreciated a book; sort of makes the whole experience more full, I feel.

Thanks.
Stacey1109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacey1109.html

Post by Stacey1109 »

This sounds like a brilliant idea. I can't wait to start reviewing books. I'm brand new to this site (found it today). I read tons so this is great for me. I have a KINDLE and happy to read on my computer as well.
jannawithmenna
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jannawithmenna.html

Post by jannawithmenna »

This is a great opportunity to enjoy reading free books. I'd love to join in this.
she8178
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-she8178.html
Latest Review: "Embers at Galdrilene" by A.D.Trosper

Post by she8178 »

Sent PM, can't wait to review new books

she8178
Latest Review: "Embers at Galdrilene" by A.D.Trosper
smatusak1

Post by smatusak1 »

I am so glad that you have this opportunity to read free books and then review them honestly. I look forward to doing this. I think that I've posted 5 times, but I have only been registered for 1 day, so I'm waiting for day 3.
tolic23

Post by tolic23 »

++++ sanks!

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”