Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Off-Topic » Suggestion Box

Short Story Contest Announced! Calling volunteer judges!

(Formerly the "Support, Feedback and Forum Announcements" forum.)
Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged! :)

For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.

If you have a question or problem regarding the review team system, whether as author or a reviewer, please use the private contact forum.

Re: Short Story Contest Announced! Calling volunteer judges!

Post Number:#16  Postby officefurniture9 » 08 May 2012, 03:00

This idea is great can't wait to try my hand at a horror story :)
officefurniture9

Bookshelf Size: 0 books

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Post Number:#17  Postby jayceeme2010 » 16 May 2012, 14:59

too bad, i missed this.
jayceeme2010

Post Number:#18  Postby louisgeorge » 04 Jul 2012, 12:26

oh!! i'm late :(
who is the winner of this contest ??
louisgeorge

Previous