teens

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Norwaygirl
Bookshelf Size: 0

teens

Post by Norwaygirl »

I think that we should add a part for teens to post stuff to(and have a book of the month for them too!)
StephenKingman
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephenkingman.html

Post by StephenKingman »

Good idea, we do have teen members so maybe it would be an idea to start posting about books which you love and would like to chat about with other members, start with the What Are You Reading Now thread and yes, a Book for teens every month would be a great idea, anyone else agree?
You only live once.....so live!
GotThatSwing

Post by GotThatSwing »

I'm not a teen anymore :cry: But I think it's a good idea.
AND the topics about Twilight will go there :P
Lolita. Light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth.
Mairin

Post by Mairin »

I like the idea. I know when I was a teen I only read what was assigned and I had no idea on where or what to begin with when it came to reading on my own.
~I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.~ Oscar Wilde
Nigella

Post by Nigella »

lol @ gotthatswing haha.
I'm an adult but still sometimes read teens book... just because I caaannn.
Aileenhu
Currently Reading: Daisy Chain War

Post by Aileenhu »

That's really good...I really love that idea!

I'm thirteen (no point denying that) and I have read a lot of books. That would really be awesome!
Maud Fitch
Favorite Author: Jasper Fforde
Favorite Book: The Eyre Affair
fav_author_id: 4856

Post by Maud Fitch »

NorwayGirl is right, a teen space where they can post relevant stuff and have their own Book Of The Month thread would be great.

As a parent of teenagers, I feel I am justified in saying this without malice but recently I abandoned a book readers site because it was blitzed by teenagers who only posted vampire romance novels and kept their favourite books on the top of the thread to the detriment of more mature readers who gave up and left.

This is where good, visionary moderators are invaluable!
Aileenhu
Currently Reading: Daisy Chain War

Post by Aileenhu »

I'm going to start referring this site to friends, probably even my whole english class.

I'm just trying to find a way to refer this site without my actual name known. It's going to be hard.

Most of the people I'm going to refer are teens, so I think that a teen section would be good. (just to convince my teacher in a way)

Ail.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”