November Book of the Month

Welcome

• Welcome to the Book and Reading Forums! If you are a member, please log in. Otherwise, please join now! It's quick, easy and free!

Relatively low traffic

Put your comments, suggestions, and questions about the forums here. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.

Re: Relatively low traffic

Post Number:#31  Postby robfarren » 05 Oct 2011, 12:01

Well i've just joined up after recommendations from my wife and hope to be both visiting and posting fairly regularly. I'm liking the off topic/community stuff too, seems like you have some fun stuff on the go there!
robfarren

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Post Number:#32  Postby StephenKingman » 05 Oct 2011, 14:38

robfarren wrote:Well i've just joined up after recommendations from my wife and hope to be both visiting and posting fairly regularly. I'm liking the off topic/community stuff too, seems like you have some fun stuff on the go there!

Welcome to the forums and i hope you stay here, there is a lot of mad chat in Off Topic, join right in :D
You only live once.....so live!
StephenKingman

Post Number:#33  Postby Bergamot » 10 Oct 2011, 14:49

From a newbies perspective ... Do you think people are not staying because of all the ads? I know, in the very short time I've joined that they are annoying. Is there any way of getting rid of them. A lot of forums I belong to only have ads 'until' you register. Once you register, they disappear. Just a thought.
Bergamot

Post Number:#34  Postby schuym1 » 16 Oct 2011, 13:20

That's a shame, but I plan on posting here more.
schuym1

Previous