Replying to posts, more than one response in a single post

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

MrsCatInTheHat
Favorite Book: Cry the Beloved Country
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 376
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrscatinthehat.html
Latest Review: Marc Marci by Larry G. Goldsmith
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 0

Replying to posts, more than one response in a single post

Post by MrsCatInTheHat »

I absolutely hate it when I respond to two different responses in a thread and they both end up in the same post instead of two separate posts. I responded separately but then they get combined in to one message. And even worse is when I have to read someone else's response when it's combined with other responses in one post. So much harder to read and then respond to. Makes me crazy.
Life without a good book is something MrsCatInTheHat cannot imagine.
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 685
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

I observed that posts from the same member are combined if nobody else's post comes in between. (Am I making sense?)

From my end, my problem is the repetition of the same posts. I think this has something to do with the website's slow take-up at times, making the member resubmit posts thus making them appear twice (or even more).

Are we too demanding? Haha

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”