Score.money,fame.

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Cheeky
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 22">Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks</a>
Currently Reading: Lost Bastards
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheeky.html
Reading Device: 1400697484

Score.money,fame.

Post by Cheeky »

I have been here for about 3 weeks now, and literally got my review post up to 21 yesterday. Today after i have done 5 review post, my score got bumped back down to 17. wow Really? and I hear through Scott :oops: , that i can make up to 200.00 a month doing book reviews. is this true? which brings me to fame,, i have been trying to elevate my score, any tips or tricks?
Wasif Ahmed
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading: The Face of Fear
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wasif-ahmed.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
Reading Device: B00THRCA6E
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by Wasif Ahmed »

Cheeky wrote:I have been here for about 3 weeks now, and literally got my review post up to 21 yesterday. Today after i have done 5 review post, my score got bumped back down to 17. wow Really? and I hear through Scott :oops: , that i can make up to 200.00 a month doing book reviews. is this true? which brings me to fame,, i have been trying to elevate my score, any tips or tricks?
Add books you have already read to your bookshelf. This will get you 10 points.
Share the BOTD on various social platforms. This gets you 20 points.
Make 200 posts on the forums. This gets you 10 points.
Make 10 points on the BOTM forum. This gets you 10 points.
When people say you've changed, it just means that you have stopped living your life, their way.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”