Blurb Question

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Kdonegan91
Favorite Author: Wanda E. Brunstetter
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 202">Never Cry Again</a>
Currently Reading: Ironbark Hill
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdonegan91.html
Latest Review: "A Matter of Faith" by Duke Woodrick
Reading Device: 1400699169
fav_author_id: 19883

Blurb Question

Post by Kdonegan91 »

I have been waiting since Nov 1st for my private blurb to be accepted by the author after I submitted my review. I have requested a closure twice. On my review history, it states that the review is complete but still pending author confirmation for the blurb. So what if the author never confirms? Will I still be paid? I believe it should still be shared on the forums so I can receive more than the 1 default point for popularity.
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. - Wayne Dyer
Latest Review: "A Matter of Faith" by Duke Woodrick
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Kdonegan91 wrote:I have been waiting since Nov 1st for my private blurb to be accepted by the author after I submitted my review. I have requested a closure twice. On my review history, it states that the review is complete but still pending author confirmation for the blurb. So what if the author never confirms? Will I still be paid? I believe it should still be shared on the forums so I can receive more than the 1 default point for popularity.
You should privately contact Scott about it.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”