Where do I post my bloggers' reviw?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Re: Where do I post my bloggers' reviw?

Post by Scott »

Owen Jones wrote:You must give us the permalink to the blog post via the form on this page.
A link to the blog post must appear on the homepage of your blog, which is recorded as:
The blog post must contain a clickable link to the Bookshelves page for the book.
Failure to follow those instructions will generally result in you not getting credit for the review of that book. To be clear, those instructions only apply if you want to review the book for credit. You are free to not review the book.

It is expected that you will review at least 5 per month or half of the eligible books, whichever is lower.

For the time being, you will be paid $10 for every book you review through this program. You will also be pre-paid via PayPal for the purchase price of the books. Your first book will be made available with an Amazom Gift Card.

Accepted Opportunities
Sep 12 Book of the Day
You selected to review the Sep 12 Book of the Day.

But there is NO form anywhere to be seen
@"Owen Jones" From what you describe, it sounds like you don't have a pending review. Please contact me privately so I can look into your specific situation in more details.

SuzieW wrote:And why can we not contact the elusive Scott considering he appears to be the only person who knows what's going on??? Being 'not trusted' isn't the best start.
@SuzieW

There is a contact link in the footer of every page on the website.

It should have been included in the emails about the program as well.

Thank you,
Scott
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Owen Jones
Currently Reading: 10 Step Plan to Promote Your Book
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Owen Jones »

I understand about bugs, I don't understand not getting relevant replies.
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Scott asked you to contact him privately, which you can do via the "contact Scott" form. I believe it is available at the bottom of every page of the forums.
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
Owen Jones

Post by Owen Jones »

Gravy wrote:Scott asked you to contact him privately, which you can do via the "contact Scott" form. I believe it is available at the bottom of every page of the forums.
Gravy wrote:I'm sure he'll see your post as well. It's not surprising there are a few bugs with a new feature. Thank you for your patience :tiphat:
The 'Contact Scott' link leads you back to the forum, which has not helped me so far.
Any other ideas?
Why doesn't he just contact me, I seem to be far easier to reach?
Emma-Louise
Currently Reading: This Savage Song
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emma-louise.html

Post by Emma-Louise »

I feel a bit more relieved seeing that I am not alone in issues I'm experiencing :)
I assume this is a new programme with a few issues that need ironing out?
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

All of the information is on the Dashboard for the Blogger Reviewer Reward Program.

Please check there. If that does not solve your problem, please contact me privately so I can investigate your particular situation. There is a contact link in the footer of every page on the website.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

Owen Jones

Post by Owen Jones »

Please check there. If that does not solve your problem, please contact me privately so I can investigate your particular situation. There is a contact link in the footer of every page on the website.

AS I wrote above:

'The 'Contact Scott' link leads you back to the forum, which has not helped me so far.
Any other ideas?
Why doesn't he just contact me, I seem to be far easier to reach?'
:(
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Owen Jones wrote:

AS I wrote above:

'The 'Contact Scott' link leads you back to the forum, which has not helped me so far.
Any other ideas?
I will tag @"Scott" for you. Sorry for your troubles.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Owen Jones wrote:

AS I wrote above:

Any other ideas?
@"Owen Jones"

If the contact is not letting you contact me privately at all, then that seems to be the primary problem and it needs to be fixed. I'm sorry about that.

Can you walk me through step-by-step what happens when you click the contact link in the footer of the site?

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”