So how am I suppose to hold up forum posts if I can't post?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

danilizm
Bookshelf Size: 0

So how am I suppose to hold up forum posts if I can't post?

Post by danilizm »

About books I've read a lot so figured I'd review them can cause Amazon or something idk. But what am I suppose to do just forget it all and say bye. Yes I get defensive sorry but I'm mad u know how many books are in Amazon? Ugh I'm frustrated.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

danilizm wrote:About books I've read a lot so figured I'd review them can cause Amazon or something idk. But what am I suppose to do just forget it all and say bye. Yes I get defensive sorry but I'm mad u know how many books are in Amazon? Ugh I'm frustrated.
You will be able to post about books with a low Amazon sales eventually. Meanwhile you can review books with high Amazon sales and participate in the forums themselves. Sorry for the inconvenience, but those are the rules. Thank you for understanding.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
danilizm
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by danilizm »

I don't understand all my books were really popular at one point and I can't do the review program I don't have money to buy the books just get Amazon gift card back I'll just delete my account it's fine hsve s great one everyone
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

danilizm wrote:I don't understand all my books were really popular at one point and I can't do the review program I don't have money to buy the books just get Amazon gift card back I'll just delete my account it's fine hsve s great one everyone
Are you talking about the Review team or about the Bloggers Review program? If the later, please contact Scott about it.

Contact Scott Page
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”