Editing using Apple IPhone

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

alwaysdaddygirl
Currently Reading: The Alienation of Courtney Hoffman
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alwaysdaddygirl.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B01DAJTINW

Editing using Apple IPhone

Post by alwaysdaddygirl »

Aloha,

If you can not finish the book, or hate it,the web site just gives a box when using a I Phone. I feel there should be a preview section, ability to upload files, and spell check.

If this is due to being low level, I think those things should be there. How can a person get better without having all the tools?

The reason to have the upload, is that it helps people like me. We can use Word or a Google Document. Then we have the option of proofreading. That is mostly done by apps/software that can be insterted into Word. I am not sure if Google Document offers that service. Anyway, we would have a change to polish up our writing. If we could upload, you can see better judge our work, with all due respect. I do not mean be rude. Our disabilites do not define us. Plus, we are human too. We do not except our hands to be held. We just want the same change as normal folks.

Blessings,
RM Griffin ?
"Death ends a life, not a relationship."
Mitch Albom
🦋
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Hello

It is a good idea, but it isn't available right now. It got nothing to do with your level by the way, but with the manner of the review submitted. When one submits a review, after reading the whole book, there are options of preview section and spell check. Those options don't exist when one doesn't finish the book and just needs to explain why, as it isn't really a review. I suggest using Word first, which will give you the options you mentioned, and then copy paste your input into the box. Good luck!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Tristakay
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Tristakay »

I agree with you. It should have the option!
alwaysdaddygirl
Currently Reading: The Alienation of Courtney Hoffman
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alwaysdaddygirl.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B01DAJTINW

Post by alwaysdaddygirl »

Aloha,

Mahalo for the information! Blessings ?
"Death ends a life, not a relationship."
Mitch Albom
🦋