Posting Original Essays and Articles

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

OTelia35
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-otelia35.html

Posting Original Essays and Articles

Post by OTelia35 »

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the community and I been looking through the available forums and threads. Been inspired for the most part and have already posted 3 posts already and this is my second day being on. And I also feel very encourage to share some of my original pieces too.

I can see there is a section for writing and discussing creative works like Short stories and poetry. And in a way we do write articles, since that is our duty as a reviewer, but I have a questions about Essay and Articles.

I'm not talking about writing reviews for other articles...but sharing original Essays and Articles.

I was going through my creative book to find some of my writing pieces to share in this community and in addition to stories and poetry, I have some very nice and powerful Essays and Articles that I have written in the past. But I do not know as to which forum is an appropriate place to submit.

If there is a forum to share creative essays and articles please share that with me.
If there is not a forum for people to share their essays and articles, then I think creating one would be nice for the community too.

Hugs and Thank You for reading this post.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Hello and welcome! :)

Please check out this thread: Articles and Guest Posts.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
OTelia35

Post by OTelia35 »

Thank you gali for the above link.. and I have looked it over.. but that seems a little restricted then what I was looking for... you see how in other forums where people can submit original stories and poems, without a restriction or criteria. I was hoping for a forum like that.. for Articles and Essays.. just like what Online Book Club have for short stories and poems. No limits, not restrictions, just a place to share freely no matter if the original work has been posted in other places..

If I could or is able to.. I can post a link to an Article I have written in the past to give you an example as to what I am trying to say here.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

OTelia35 wrote:Thank you gali for the above link.. and I have looked it over.. but that seems a little restricted then what I was looking for... you see how in other forums where people can submit original stories and poems, without a restriction or criteria. I was hoping for a forum like that.. for Articles and Essays.. just like what Online Book Club have for short stories and poems. No limits, not restrictions, just a place to share freely no matter if the original work has been posted in other places..

If I could or is able to.. I can post a link to an Article I have written in the past to give you an example as to what I am trying to say here.
We don't have a specific forum for that, but you can post your writing pieces on the Short Stories Forum.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
OTelia35

Post by OTelia35 »

Ok.. thanks.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”