Adding books from Goodreads to here

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Freida Livery
Bookshelf Size: 2897
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: Adding books from Goodreads to here

Post by Freida Livery »

Thank you.
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."
— Lemony Snicket
BouncingTigger10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 307
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by BouncingTigger10 »

This feature is no longer in Goodreads. I have checked. You need to update the website. And maybe contact them?
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

BouncingTigger10 wrote: 17 Dec 2022, 16:58 This feature is no longer in Goodreads. I have checked. You need to update the website. And maybe contact them?
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. If I understand correctly, Goodreads no longer allows users to import their list to OBC's Bookshelves? If this is the case, can you send screenshots showing this feature has been removed to [email protected]? I would like to escalate this to management so this option on our side can be removed. Thanks!
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”