New Contest Link! - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite - USA only

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Re: New Contest Link! - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite - USA only

Post by Scott »

Firstly, the contest is still ongoing. Amazon will automatically close it once all the prizes have been won. So if you did not win then share the contest information with your friends and family!

For those of you not in the USA, I know it's not as good as winning a tablet but know that I have your back...
Screenshot - 4_13_2015 , 3_41_39 PM.png
Screenshot - 4_13_2015 , 3_41_39 PM.png (39.46 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
And I am already brainstorming ideas for the next contest so that it can be open internationally! :D
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Ealasaid
Favorite Author: Unfair To Ask That
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 284">Emily of New Moon</a>
Currently Reading: The Princes of Ireland: The Dublin Saga
Bookshelf Size: 185
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ealasaid.html
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by Ealasaid »

What a nice contest! I cannot enter because I am not a Twitterer, but will you announce the winners here so we can cheer for them? :clap:
"I dwell in Possibility" - Emily Dickinson
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Scott wrote:Firstly, the contest is still ongoing. Amazon will automatically close it once all the prizes have been won. So if you did not win then share the contest information with your friends and family!

For those of you not in the USA, I know it's not as good as winning a tablet but know that I have your back...
Screenshot - 4_13_2015 , 3_41_39 PM.png
And I am already brainstorming ideas for the next contest so that it can be open internationally! :D
Great. Thank you :)
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
marcklew
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by marcklew »

Thanks for watching our non-US backs!
SNS Hussain
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by SNS Hussain »

Hey,I have a Question! there are never any give aways for my country :(! Can I join this and if I win, can you delevir it to my aunt's address in the U.S?
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

SNS Hussain wrote:Hey,I have a Question! there are never any give aways for my country :(! Can I join this and if I win, can you delevir it to my aunt's address in the U.S?
That is all handled by Amazon. However, I think to enter the contest you need to be logged into an Amazon account using the .com site of course. I suggest just clicking the contest link and seeing what happens. It is my understanding Amazon enforces the restrictions before you even enter.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
KingOfTheAce
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingoftheace.html

Post by KingOfTheAce »

Scott wrote:
SNS Hussain wrote:Hey,I have a Question! there are never any give aways for my country :(! Can I join this and if I win, can you delevir it to my aunt's address in the U.S?
That is all handled by Amazon. However, I think to enter the contest you need to be logged into an Amazon account using the .com site of course. I suggest just clicking the contest link and seeing what happens. It is my understanding Amazon enforces the restrictions before you even enter.
Theoretically it should be possible, but I would indeed suggest reading the restrictions/terms&conditions first.
ALynnPowers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 417
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alynnpowers.html
Latest Review: Sarah's Dream by Eileen Bird
Reading Device: B0051QVF7A
Publishing Contest Votes: 13

Post by ALynnPowers »

I wonder who won?

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”