Forty Watt Flowers

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

amybo82
Favorite Author: David Sedaris
Favorite Book: cannot pick just one
Currently Reading: Calypso
Bookshelf Size: 1517
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amybo82.html
Latest Review: The Adventures of The Gorilla Billies by Mark J Stopford
Reading Device: B00TA9FD2M
Publishing Contest Votes: 17
fav_author_id: 2790

Forty Watt Flowers

Post by amybo82 »

I am still reviewing the book Forty Watt Flowers by Colleen Subasic. I might need some extended time for my review, as it is a very long book, and it is taking me a while to get through. Are there any specific steps I need to take to get a longer period of time to finish reading it?

Update:
I just re-read the review team terms and policies, and the answer was there. If anyone else is curious, you're supposed to use the error report feature.

Now, if I could figure out how to delete a post I made before checking the obvious place for the answer...
A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. –Neil Gaiman

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”