Cross-Posting Reviews: Acceptable? Verboten?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Sparrow
Favorite Book: The Gulag Archipelago
Currently Reading: Médicis Daughter:
Bookshelf Size: 267
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sparrow.html

Cross-Posting Reviews: Acceptable? Verboten?

Post by Sparrow »

I apologize if I missed the answer to this but I wasn't able to find anything in the forums using the search tool- do you guys support cross-posting reviews? I do a lot of reviews, but I cross post them between my own blog, GR, Amazon, LT, etc. I know some sites prefer you don't, so I wanted to check before I posted anything. I just finished writing a couple reviews from ARCs & I'd love to share them here- I'm always looking for kindred bookworms to volley with :)
Thanks,
Sparrow
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Welcome to the site!

You can post your own reviews as long as you don't use the forums to promote your own blog or website. One isn't allowed to link to or reference to his own website/blog.

Rules

Before opening a new thread please check if there isn't already such a topic. If there is such a topic, you are welcome to add your own review to the existing thread. If there isn't such a topic, you can open a new thread in the appropriate forum. Good luck!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Sparrow
Favorite Book: The Gulag Archipelago
Currently Reading: Médicis Daughter:
Bookshelf Size: 267
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sparrow.html

Post by Sparrow »

Awesome, thank you!

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”