Suggestions for the forum

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Suggestions for the forum

Post by Gravy »

I was just wondering if we could have a sticky thread somewhere so people could make suggestions for improving the forum?
Someplace where everything could be in one place and us users could bounce thoughts around.
List sub-genres or even ask not so urgent questions in.

I searched and there were a few existing threads from before there was a book of the month! :shock:
Hello time machine, funny meeting you here! :lol:

Just a thought
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
AldoSax
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by AldoSax »

Graverobber: I'm the idiot who complained about the lack of vitality in one of
the threads(I'm still not sure about the differences between threads, forums, etc).
You're doing just fine. I was just trying to get someone to come out and play. These
threads should require much more creativity to participate in than they do. And, as I see it ,that's where your efforts are leading. Play on.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

We could do that. On the other hand, the advantage of having a feedback forum is that each suggestion gets its own topic so other members can reply about that particular suggestion. As it is now, users can post their suggestions by creating a new topic in the feedback forum.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”