Need to contact Scott

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

KiousFedra+
Bookshelf Size: 0

Need to contact Scott

Post by KiousFedra+ »

I've hunted and hunted but I can't find any means to contact you about my book's upcoming review. There are two errors in the pending response I need you to correct before you post the review.

Book: The Dragon Ring

Problem: It says the book is only available in e-book format. That is incorrect. It is available in both paperback and Kindle formats.

Also, it is available on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Thank you for making those corrections.

C. Craig Coleman
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

PLease see the topic REVIEW TEAM AND REVIEW REQUEST ISSUES - Read this first in this forum. It contains the contact link that can also be found elsewhere.

As to your question, it sounds like you might be referring to the preview of the review request. When it says the book is only available in a certain format, that is probably referring to the review copy not to the book's availability in general. If you have further questions, please follow the instructions in the link above (because that makes sure I am able to help you quicker and better namely since the error report will contain the details I need to quickly investigate the matter).
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
harry simpson

Post by harry simpson »

I have a book for review but need help finishing request

-- 21 Jun 2016, 11:41 --

Westward: The Journey of Adolf Nagel - Has a review request but having problem getting book to you. There are no contacts to help me. I keep receiving email to finish but can't. HELP PLEASE
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

harry simpson wrote:I have a book for review but need help finishing request

-- 21 Jun 2016, 11:41 --

Westward: The Journey of Adolf Nagel - Has a review request but having problem getting book to you. There are no contacts to help me. I keep receiving email to finish but can't. HELP PLEASE
You can contact @Scott through your Author Dashboard page, or Contact Scott Page.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
harry simpson

Post by harry simpson »

How do I ever get help. You website is not very usable and all I get is told to contact Scott, but no not get any assistance.
gali

Post by gali »

harry simpson wrote:How do I ever get help. You website is not very usable and all I get is told to contact Scott, but no not get any assistance.
@"Scott" is the web master and the one dealing with those matters. I tagged him for you, but you should contact him using your Author Dashboard page. Sorry for your troubles.
A retired Admin/Mod

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

harry simpson wrote:How do I ever get help. You website is not very usable and all I get is told to contact Scott, but no not get any assistance.
@"harry simpson" Have you sent in a message by clicking Contact Scott in the footer?
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

harry simpson

Post by harry simpson »

I followed the instructions for gift order, but could not obtain a URL number. The book is in the Kindle cloud. Help Please
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

harry simpson wrote:I followed the instructions for gift order, but could not obtain a URL number. The book is in the Kindle cloud. Help Please
@"harry simpson" If this is in regard to your own book or a review request, please use the Author Dashboard to send a message. You can get there by clicking Contact Scott in the footer of the site.

PaulR
Favorite Author: Robert Ardrey
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2">African Genesis</a>
Currently Reading: My Ishmael
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by PaulR »

There is something wrong with this website lately. One has to scroll down well below the fold-line of most pages before seeing anything. Without scrolling, most pages look empty!
gali

Post by gali »

PaulR wrote:There is something wrong with this website lately. One has to scroll down well below the fold-line of most pages before seeing anything. Without scrolling, most pages look empty!
I am not sure what you mean, but I didn't encounter any such problems. Maybe it is on your side?
A retired Admin/Mod

PaulR
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2">African Genesis</a>

Post by PaulR »

I tried to find a forum discussion on A.Solzhenitsyn's The Gulag Archipelago by making number of searches; all returned no result. Assuming there is no discussion on the book yet, I tried to start one only to have my topic disapproved: "There is already a thread open for this book. Please search for existing threads before open new ones, and post to them when available. Thank you."
God knows I tried many times. How am I supposed to search to get any results?
Cheers, Paul
gali

Post by gali »

PaulR wrote:I tried to find a forum discussion on A.Solzhenitsyn's The Gulag Archipelago by making number of searches; all returned no result. Assuming there is no discussion on the book yet, I tried to start one only to have my topic disapproved: "There is already a thread open for this book. Please search for existing threads before open new ones, and post to them when available. Thank you."
God knows I tried many times. How am I supposed to search to get any results?
Cheers, Paul
Here is the link: The Gulag Archipelago
A retired Admin/Mod

PaulR

Post by PaulR »

Gali; Thank you for the link to forum on Gulag Archipelago. Apparently, it's misfiled under 'Other fiction books', so those you know that the book is definitely 'Non-Fiction' can't ever find it, unless there is another way to search for it. Is there? I was unable to discover it.
gali

Post by gali »

PaulR wrote:Gali; Thank you for the link to forum on Gulag Archipelago. Apparently, it's misfiled under 'Other fiction books', so those you know that the book is definitely 'Non-Fiction' can't ever find it, unless there is another way to search for it. Is there? I was unable to discover it.
You should use the Advance Search at the top of the page which search the entire site.
A retired Admin/Mod

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”