Free book

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Braveheart16
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-braveheart16.html

Free book

Post by Braveheart16 »

Hi Scott,

I have had 9 posts and understood that after 5, you are offered a free book. Please let me know how to access this .

Thank you
midgetgem
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-midgetgem.html

Post by midgetgem »

Go on to the 'Forum Home' page (tabs are at the top of the screen) and the first topic on the list is what you need to click on. You first have to sort out your preferences and then there is information from there. However, I have around 15/20 posts and there are no books available for reviewing for me, so I'm not sure what to do if this happens to you also.
MamaBookAddict
Favorite Author: Too many to name
Favorite Book: Too many to name
Currently Reading: The Beautiful Ashes by jeaniene Frost
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamabookaddict.html

Post by MamaBookAddict »

Hi Braveheart! What I was told was that you need to keep posting in a bunch of different topics in the community. Join in on conversations :) And post a couple of reviews of books you've already read. After a week or two you'll start to see books for review. Then you'll start to get points for official reviews. The more you do, the more books will become available to you. I had around 50 posts and was on here about 2 week before I received my first ebook to review. :) And of course, the more preferences you choose for the books youre willing to read helps. I didnt have but 1 ebook preference checked but then someone told me about calibre. It converts ebooks into almost any format. I tried it and it does work.! Good luck!
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Winston Churchill
Braveheart16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-braveheart16.html

Post by Braveheart16 »

Thanks for your help!
MamaBookAddict
Favorite Author: Too many to name
Favorite Book: Too many to name
Currently Reading: The Beautiful Ashes by jeaniene Frost
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamabookaddict.html

Post by MamaBookAddict »

Youre welcome! I just hope it DOES help :)
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
Winston Churchill

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”