Reviews

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Crystalphoenixhobby
Bookshelf Size: 0

Reviews

Post by Crystalphoenixhobby »

So this may not be the right section for my question, but it looked like the best fit. I put in a short story for official review a little over a month ago. I waited for someone to have the time to download it, then waited for it to be reviewed. Today, however, I got a status update that said, "it wasn't the right fit, and is now back in the waiting pool". Anyone know what is meant by, "not the right fit"?
PashaRu
Currently Reading: Vicars of Christ - The Dark Side of the Papacy
Bookshelf Size: 191
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pasharu.html
Latest Review: "Damn Females on the Lawn" by Rachel Hurd

Post by PashaRu »

Crystalphoenixhobby wrote:So this may not be the right section for my question, but it looked like the best fit. I put in a short story for official review a little over a month ago. I waited for someone to have the time to download it, then waited for it to be reviewed. Today, however, I got a status update that said, "it wasn't the right fit, and is now back in the waiting pool". Anyone know what is meant by, "not the right fit"?
What that means is that someone selected your story for reading and reviewing, started to read it, and decided not to finish it. For whatever reason the reviewer felt that it wasn't "the right fit" for him. This option is available to reviewers, in case they do not want to finish a book they selected for review. In that case, the book goes back onto the pool of books waiting to be reviewed until another reviewer selects it.
[Insert quote here. Read. Raise an eyebrow. Be mildly amused. Rinse & repeat.]
Latest Review: "Damn Females on the Lawn" by Rachel Hurd
Crystalphoenixhobby
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Crystalphoenixhobby »

Oh. Well that's not a very good sign for me. Lol. Thank you.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”