Can somebody help explain Reading Levels

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

lauralee43
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauralee43.html

Can somebody help explain Reading Levels

Post by lauralee43 »

As I mentioned before I am new to the onlinebookclub reading community. I am a little confused on how to go about getting into reading the books that I can write a review for. I understand their are 5 levels? How does a reader go about getting to next level?
anomalocaris
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anomalocaris.html
Latest Review: "Kaitlyn a Wants To See Ducks" by Jo meserve Mach and Vera Lynne Stroup- Rentier

Post by anomalocaris »

Join the reviewing forum, and start out by posting in the forums, and maybe post a couple of reviews of books you've already read. After a week or two you'll start to have one or 2 books at a time available for review. Then you'll start to get points for official reviews. The more you do, the more will become available to you.
Last edited by anomalocaris on 12 Jun 2014, 21:50, edited 1 time in total.
You can't put a rope around the neck of an idea.
--Vol. Bobby Sands
Latest Review: "Kaitlyn a Wants To See Ducks" by Jo meserve Mach and Vera Lynne Stroup- Rentier
serena08max
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-serena08max.html

Post by serena08max »

Thanks! :D That was very helpful advice.
anomalocaris
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anomalocaris.html

Post by anomalocaris »

No problem :-)
You can't put a rope around the neck of an idea.
--Vol. Bobby Sands
lauralee43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauralee43.html

Post by lauralee43 »

Yes, thank you anomalocaris

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”