Review waiting for approval has vanished

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

anomalocaris
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anomalocaris.html
Latest Review: "Kaitlyn a Wants To See Ducks" by Jo meserve Mach and Vera Lynne Stroup- Rentier

Review waiting for approval has vanished

Post by anomalocaris »

I posted a review several days ago. It remained on the site until today, and had 3 registered views. I know the site registered it because, in addition to the 3 views, it allowed me to download my next book for review. But now that review has vanished. It no longer shows up in the listing of my own posts, and a text search of the entire site for the title turns up no results.

Can someone tell me whether it was removed for a particular reason, or whether it's a technical glitch? It was a review of a children's picture book called "Kaitlyn Wants to See Ducks."
You can't put a rope around the neck of an idea.
--Vol. Bobby Sands
Latest Review: "Kaitlyn a Wants To See Ducks" by Jo meserve Mach and Vera Lynne Stroup- Rentier
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

I see the review listed in your history that you can access from the review team page.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
anomalocaris
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anomalocaris.html

Post by anomalocaris »

Hmm... okay. Yep it's showing up now. A few hours ago, it wasn't -- from 2 different computers, one a PC and one a Mac. Checked several times from a PC at work during the day. Tried clearing cache and cookies to no avail. Decided not to ask about it until I'd tried with a different platform from home to confirm that it was really gone. Ran through the same diagnostics on my Mac, and still found no sign of it. Searches turned up nothing. I guess we just call it magic and move on. Maybe the database was updated in the meantime.
You can't put a rope around the neck of an idea.
--Vol. Bobby Sands
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

If you notice something like that again let me know.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”