The review request link takes me to an error page

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Empysteele
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-empysteele.html

The review request link takes me to an error page

Post by Empysteele »

Hi
I put through a request for a review for 'Hunted by Herne'. My card got charged but the link supplied takes me through to an error page.

Help? :|
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

What does the error page say? How did you get to the page with the error, directly from PayPal or from a link in an email?

Are you sure you are logged in with the same email address you entered when filling out the original form?

-- 23 May 2014 01:11 pm --

Indeed, I don't see any review requests associated with the account "Empysteele" or it's email address. This probably means you either use more than one email address and entered the other one in the original form, or made a type in the original form. If you send me more details about your book, I should be able to look it up in the database and help you with it, but with the information provided I have no way of linking your account with a review request. Please send me some more info privately using the contact form: http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact-scott.php
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”