How do I unsubscribe?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Lucyrichmond
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lucyrichmond.html

How do I unsubscribe?

Post by Lucyrichmond »

[MODERATOR NOTE: This old topic is locked. All automatic emails from the site should contain unsubscribe instructions near the bottom of the email. If you get an automatic email that does not contain unsubscribe information near the bottom, please Contact Scott and tell him you received an email that does not contain unsubscribe information near the bottom. Thank you for your help with this. It will make the site better for all of our 100,000+ members.]

How do I stop this site sending me emails telling me to finalise my review request? I've tried, all I get are error messages.

Error!

An error has occurred. A report has been sent to the webmaster, Scott.

Error details: There is no review request on file for this account. Please submit a review request.

Back to manage review request

If you continue to experience problems, feel free to make a post in the feedback section of the forums.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

From you describe, it seems like you are logging in with a different email address/account then the one you used to submit the review request. The software has no way of knowing you are the same person if you use two different email addresses/accounts. Please check what email address to which the reminder emails are being sent and then login with that email address.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Lucyrichmond
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lucyrichmond.html

Post by Lucyrichmond »

Nope, same one.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Did you doublecheck what your email address is set as when logged in under the account "Lucyrichmond" and doublecheck that it is the same email address that is being sent the reminder emails?

I have manually checked the database and there is no review request with the email address associated with the account "Lucyrichmond". Reminder emails would not be sent to that account for review request, therefore. I have PMed you with email address in question and a private email address you can use to forward the reminder emails you are getting so I can investigate further.

In any case, sorry for your inconvenience.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
lcruz425

Post by lcruz425 »

I want to unsubcribe right away! Please tell me how. I do not want to be a part of this site! I do not want to receive any emails other than how to unsubscribe please and thank you.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

lcruz425 wrote:I want to unsubcribe right away! Please tell me how. I do not want to be a part of this site! I do not want to receive any emails other than how to unsubscribe please and thank you.
Please use this form to unsubscribe: Contact Scott Page
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”