Book Review Problem

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

TheBookMaven
Favorite Author: Jean M. Auel
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thebookmaven.html
Latest Review: "The Colors of Friendship" by K. R. Raye
fav_author_id: 3709

Book Review Problem

Post by TheBookMaven »

I recently posted my review for the book Buzz Manning. Just out of curiosity after I was done, I looked it up on Barnes and Noble. According to the Barnes and Noble website, the book is supposed to be 185 pages. The file I downloaded to my Nook and read was only 144 pages. I wondered if it was possible to find out if the page discrepancy is valid or not. If I was missing 40 pages, then my review would not be accurate and I would like to read the missing pages and redo my review.
Never judge a book by its movie
Latest Review: "The Colors of Friendship" by K. R. Raye
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Is the book available in paperback/hardcover? If so, the page count might reflect that.

When I use my Nook, sometimes the page count adjusts based on my personal selections for font and font-size.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”