Status of "Fireship Nascence" Review

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

books4you
Bookshelf Size: 0

Status of "Fireship Nascence" Review

Post by books4you »

Fireship Nascence was picked up for review on November 8th. Is it too early to expect the book review (Level II) to be completed and posted at this point. Please let me know. Thanks
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

The reviewer needed technical assistance which I provided a week ago. I have contacted the reviewer to make sure everything is on track. Please check back in a week if you have not gotten an update and I will find a new reviewer.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
books4you

Post by books4you »

Scott: Happy New Year!
It is now January 2nd and I have not heard from your "REVIEWER." It actually been about 50 days now. If I am not a priority...which I paid for. CANCEL THE REVIEW AND RETURN MY MONEY. Jim Robinson (I need a answer soon not 2 weeks from now.)
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I am not sure why the reviewer did not update the status of the review, so I will assign a new reviewer to get this book reviewed promptly--assuming everything is fine with the PDF you uploaded and that is not the issue.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

books4you

Post by books4you »

Thank you Scott. Really appreciate your help. JIm

-- 14 Jan 2014, 23:46 --

ok....it has been almost a week more....

-- 17 Jan 2014, 23:02 --

Scott...are we done?

-- 26 Jan 2014, 12:05 --

Scott, this relationship is over. I am reporting you to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) which is a the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).
I truly believe I have been fair and patience. I have even ask for my money back over these long months to get a review. I paid for level Two which should have been done.
James Robinson
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I am a little confused. It has been less than a month since I found a new reviewer for your book and since you said "Thank you Scott. Really appreciate your help". I'm not sure how fast you expect someone to read a book and write a review. I understand the total amount of time you have waited has been much longer than expected, but since this new reviewer started the book it has been less than a month. That is within our expectations and far from criminal. As the status reflects, the reviewer has reviewed the book and is in the process of writing the review. She has updated me on this today and is indeed having trouble writing the review as she wants to approach it right and takes pride in her work.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”