Member list?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Biblioklept
Bookshelf Size: 0

Member list?

Post by Biblioklept »

I was curious if there was a way to search through the members list? I am looking for a person in particular. I seem to remember someone joining recently whose name was clairebear or something. I wanted to see if it was the same clairebear I knew from another forum but now I can't find the post she made and with no link to a member list I am not sure what I can do.
Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
P. J. O'Rourke
Biblioklept

Post by Biblioklept »

Hello? Is there someone I should be PMing about this perhaps?
P. J. O'Rourke
Wordsgood

Post by Wordsgood »

Did you try running a search for the username you remember?

Also, maybe Sleepydumpling could help. PM her.
Biblioklept

Post by Biblioklept »

I did try that but came up empty. Thanks.
P. J. O'Rourke
Wordsgood

Post by Wordsgood »

I just did it too and I think that Claire bear might be a nickname for one of the members as I found these posts in one thread during my search:

START HERE:

Linda

Replies: 39
Views: 927
Forum: Community & Off-Topic Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:09 pm Subject: Hobbies

i love camping. it is probably one of my favorite things in the world to do. i love just sitting in the middle of the woods and being surrounded by nature. i like fishing too. thats what you get f ...
Topic: Favourite Reading Place
Star

Replies: 20
Views: 452
Forum: General Book & Reading Discussion Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:20 pm Subject: Favourite Reading Place
Clare beautiful bear how are you?

Ummm, good question, I would say the bed also...I have an easy chair as well...when Mother loving nature approves OUT OF DOORS! I love going into the woods and rea ...
Topic: Favourite Reading Place
dejona84

Replies: 20
Views: 452
Forum: General Book & Reading Discussion Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:09 pm Subject: Favourite Reading Place
Clare beautiful bear how are you?

Ummm, good question, I would say the bed also...I have an easy chair as well...when Mother loving nature approves OUT OF DOORS! I love going into the woods and rea ...

END HERE:

See how Star responded to a question addressed to Clare beautiful bear? I think it may be her!
Biblioklept

Post by Biblioklept »

No that wouldn't be the one. It's not really important but...it was perhaps a week ago that this person signed up and made one post.
The reason I am interested is because when I saw the post I was reminded of someone of the same name that joined a forum I frequent about 2 years ago-ish. Anyway, they were completely off balance mentally and ended up have to be banned from the site by the administrators. She just reregistered this week under a slightly different name as if her IP address and her bizarre ranting wouldn't be recognized. I was just simply concerned that she might be posting over here.
P. J. O'Rourke
Wordsgood

Post by Wordsgood »

Oh. We wouldn't want one of those here! PM Sleepydumpling with your concerns and any details you might have as she is a Moderator for the forum. Cheers.
Biblioklept

Post by Biblioklept »

Thanks, I appreciate your input. I think perhaps I should just relax and wait until this person shows back. Perhaps it is an unfortunate coincidence.
P. J. O'Rourke
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

The forum software came with a memberlist, but I deleted it because it is used by spammers and becomes almost useless from all the spam.

Anyway, here is the profile for clarebear:

http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/profil ... ile&u=3878

Feel free to try sending her a PM.

Thanks,
Scott
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Biblioklept

Post by Biblioklept »

Thank you Scott. I really think that is her....but no harm no foul, right?
P. J. O'Rourke

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”