Can't get my review to complete!

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Thorne2083
Bookshelf Size: 0

Can't get my review to complete!

Post by Thorne2083 »

I've tried twice on three different occasions to input my book for review but every time I finish I get an error message saying that I should try again later. All the information is in, not sure what else they need but for some reason I cannot get this thing to get to the next step. Any have the same problem or know a solution (other than coming back every day and input the information over again?). Thanks!
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Thorne2083 wrote:I've tried twice on three different occasions to input my book for review but every time I finish I get an error message saying that I should try again later. All the information is in, not sure what else they need but for some reason I cannot get this thing to get to the next step. Any have the same problem or know a solution (other than coming back every day and input the information over again?). Thanks!
Can you copy and paste the exact wording of the error message?
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Thorne2083
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Thorne2083 »

Error!
An error has occurred. A report has been sent to the webmaster, Scott.

Error details: There is no review request on file for this account. Please submit a review request (the last sentence is a link...the same one I used four times on different days and still led me back to this error at the end of entering in my information).
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

My best guess is that you are using a different email address/account to login to that page than the one you are using to submit the review request. If you use more than one email address/account, then of course the system sees 'you' as two different people and when it says 'you' have no requests it is talking only to that particular online persona of yours. I suggest you sort out the matter of different email addresses and accounts, send me the data for each account and let me know which one account you don't want me to delete. Please let me know if this is not the case.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

kbangs
Currently Reading: Arctic Warriors
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kbangs.html
Publishing Contest Votes: 6

Post by kbangs »

I have submitted my payment but am unable to load my book for review. I have sent email but have no response. I need someone to respond and help me understand what is happening.
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

kbangs wrote:I have submitted my payment but am unable to load my book for review. I have sent email but have no response. I need someone to respond and help me understand what is happening.
I have already responded to your email before seeing this message.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”