Can't gift book on Amazon

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

suzannawilliams
In It Together VIP
Bookshelf Size: 0

Can't gift book on Amazon

Post by suzannawilliams »

Hi,
I am an author and recently tried to put my book here for review.
The site keeps on sending me reminders that I have not finished this because I need to gift the book on Amazon.
I am unable to find out how to do this. The handy screenshot provided of where to find the link does not show on my screen.
I am happy to provide reviewers with a mobi file for their kindle but now cannot find a way to change this on my request.
So I'm stuck.
If anyone knows how to edit the request so I don't have to gift on Amazon, I'd be forever grateful.
I am soooooo confused by the site :-(
Suzanna x
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

I have made the requested change for you.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
suzannawilliams
In It Together VIP

Post by suzannawilliams »

Oh thank you :-)
Now if only I could figure out how to get to the link as I've deleted those pesky reminder emails that led me straight to it ...
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I have PMed the link to you.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

sfm

Post by sfm »

I am getting the same thing - I am in the UK they don't offer this on the co uk site I have been trying for months lol

I just keep getting emails all the time - I can't finish it but I did upload in pdf format but still continue to get the emails
looked everywhere for a help button but none found so out of desperation before I loose my mind with those constant reminders I am posting here hoping that I can get it reviewed and stop these emails :)

-- 11 Nov 2013, 07:07 --

sad got the same email again today..........
Snowdrift Strangers Snowdrift Strangers Snowdrift Strangers Snowdrift Strangers by Jackie C Myrtle
What you still need to do to finalize your review request for "Snowdrift Strangers Snowdrift Strangers Snowdrift Strangers Snowdrift Strangers"

You still need to submit an Amazon Gift Code for this book. Please send the gift certificate to your own email address, and then use the form to submit the code from the email.

Your review request for "Snowdrift Strangers Snowdrift Strangers Snowdrift Strangers Snowdrift Strangers" is NOT live. It will not be live until you have completed the items listed above.

well I have uploaded the pdf and I CAN'T send a gift so I how on earth am I supposed to finish it so it can get a review?
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

sfm, I have removed your selection for the gift card. You should be able to finalize your request now.

sfm

Post by sfm »

thank you have uploaded a html as well I couldn't put the new pdf up which means I won't be able to put up the new prc file either but at least we have moved forward :)
Satyen

Post by Satyen »

Hi,
I am trying to use gift card and url as mentioned on the page but it shows that they are invalid.
I dont know what to do to upload my book for reviews ?
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Satyen wrote:Hi,
I am trying to use gift card and url as mentioned on the page but it shows that they are invalid.
I dont know what to do to upload my book for reviews ?
Are you using method 1 or method 2?

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”