Where do we see the book review [solved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

r123
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r123.html
Latest Review: "THE WOMAN" by Tommy Morgan

Where do we see the book review [solved]

Post by r123 »

Hi,
I am new at this forum. Can anyone tell me where do we see the books we have reveiwed. I have posted mine on 19th march but I can't see it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
FNAWrite
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by FNAWrite »

you can be directed to all your posts by clicking on your name in your post
r123

Post by r123 »

FNAWrite wrote:you can be directed to all your posts by clicking on your name in your post

Thanks FNAWrite. But I cannot see the review of the book I have reveiwed as a reviewer. I need to post the link in my blog. If I am typing the name of the book in that search box, it says does not exist. So, I am a bit confused.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

You don't need to use the search box to see your posts. There is a link in your profile to view you posts. That should help.

I am working on creating a special page for each reviewer that will list all of their reviews.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
r123

Post by r123 »

Scott wrote:You don't need to use the search box to see your posts. There is a link in your profile to view you posts. That should help.

I am working on creating a special page for each reviewer that will list all of their reviews.
That would be great.!! Ty
kasmanandapalace

Post by kasmanandapalace »

I think you can be directed to all your posts by clicking on your name in your post
Hearty Guy
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hearty-guy.html

Post by Hearty Guy »

Hello,

I'm guessing that when you posted this question you were fairly new to reviewing on this website. If you are still around, maybe you can answer a question I have as a brand-new reviewer:

Is there a FAQ that I should read that explains the levels and everything else pertinent to reviewing?

I just wanting to learn the ropes. Thanks for any comments back. Oh, and what level of reviewer are you now? I just want to get an idea how long it may take to progress through the levels. Thanks
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

The explanations for levels and everything can be found on the Review Team Page.

I have added a new page for each reviewer with published reviews that will list all of their published reviews. This page should also be reflected with a link in the user's profile and on the mini-profile on the side of every post, once the reviewer has at least 2 published reviews.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

cariannemp
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cariannemp.html

Post by cariannemp »

The Review Team page has lots ofneeded info....
Lovely_Ink
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lovely-ink.html
Latest Review: "Olympian Passion" by Andrya Bailey

Post by Lovely_Ink »

I received a message that my reviewer page had been updated. It is missing my review for the book "Betrayed". When I go to the review team page it says pending on the calculation page and published on the overview page. When I look in the private review team page it is still there and looks like the official review info has been added but it hasn't moved. Is this the way it should be or us this a book where the review goes directly to the author and can't be seen publicly?

Thanks.
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Lovely_Ink wrote:I received a message that my reviewer page had been updated. It is missing my review for the book "Betrayed". When I go to the review team page it says pending on the calculation page and published on the overview page. When I look in the private review team page it is still there and looks like the official review info has been added but it hasn't moved. Is this the way it should be or us this a book where the review goes directly to the author and can't be seen publicly?

Thanks.
It hasn't been published yet. It should be soon.

It seems that the overview page is making an error when it reports it is published. What do you mean by the overview page? Do you have a screenshot? I'll investigate more on my own right now.

-- 30 May 2014 12:29 pm --

I can't figure out why it wouldn't show as "(pending editor approval)" on the review history on the Review Team Page.

Lovely_Ink
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lovely-ink.html

Post by Lovely_Ink »

Scott wrote:
Lovely_Ink wrote:I received a message that my reviewer page had been updated. It is missing my review for the book "Betrayed". When I go to the review team page it says pending on the calculation page and published on the overview page. When I look in the private review team page it is still there and looks like the official review info has been added but it hasn't moved. Is this the way it should be or us this a book where the review goes directly to the author and can't be seen publicly?

Thanks.
It hasn't been published yet. It should be soon.

It seems that the overview page is making an error when it reports it is published. What do you mean by the overview page? Do you have a screenshot? I'll investigate more on my own right now.

-- 30 May 2014 12:29 pm --

I can't figure out why it wouldn't show as "(pending editor approval)" on the review history on the Review Team Page.
I was referring to the review team score page and the recheck your score page they are now both saying the review is pending which is good. Also, my review page that I can share now has both of my published reviews showing. Yesterday the poker review had disappeared for a while. Thanks for following up.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”