Where do I upload my book to be reviewed?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Rooikappie
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Where do I upload my book to be reviewed?

Post by Rooikappie »

Scott wrote:
Rooikappie wrote:I would also like to cancel my review request. After initially ordering it, I wanted to change something and couldn't. That was 17 August 2012! For the last year I've been receiving daily email reminders to pay with no option to contact anyone or to change anything. I did send an email a few months ago, but never received any reply. Again... could you please cancel my request. Thanks!
There is no request associated with your account. Most likely, this means you use more than one email address/account and submitted the review using the other email address. This is likely the source of the confusion. Please refer to the "daily" email reminders being sent to you, and log in as explained in those emails and make your change request or deletion request that way. Or at least privately send me the information for your other account (namely the email address to which those reminders are being sent) so I can help you with this.
Scott, I tried to pm you, but I continued to receive this message (in scary big red letters): To prevent abuse new members cannot post links or URLs. You are considered a new member until you have made at least 10 posts and been registered for at least 1 week. Do not attempt to get around the filters or post spam or advertisements as it will backfire on you; any URLs that have to be deleted by a moderator will be blacklisted and then nobody at all will be able to post the blacklisted URL ever. Click here for advertising rates. Click for help.
This message was flagged as spam and has been denied.

These are amazing spam filters!! I can't even give you the alternative email address I had used for you to help me with this or a copy of the daily emails I receive. Please advise.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Isn't there also an explanation on the PM screen that as a new member your PMs may be blocked by the filter, with a special contact link to me Scott?

Anyway, here it is:

http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact-scott.php

-- 10 Sep 2013 03:54 pm --

I have changed that text to be red and bold also, so that it is more noticeable in the future.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Rooikappie
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Rooikappie »

Scott wrote:Isn't there also an explanation on the PM screen that as a new member your PMs may be blocked by the filter, with a special contact link to me Scott?

Anyway, here it is:

-- 10 Sep 2013 03:54 pm --

I have changed that text to be red and bold also, so that it is more noticeable in the future.
Fantastic!! I pm'ed you. Thanks for all your trouble.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”