November Book of the Month

Welcome

• Welcome to the Book and Reading Forums! If you are a member, please log in. Otherwise, please join now! It's quick, easy and free!

Communication with Online Book Club

Put your comments, suggestions, and questions about the forums here. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.

Communication with Online Book Club

Post Number:#1  Postby jianqiu » 25 Sep 2012, 00:09

Dear Team

I have been trying to contact you guys and I have not found a way to do it. I cannot locate a "Contact Us" option, and my attempt to send a message has rendered my email a Spam.

Starting a new discussion group seems to be the only way. Pleae let me know if I am going about it the wrong way to Contact you guys.

I am a new member and have submitted my ebook for review. In the process of submission I realised I have transferred twice, the incentive option ($15 each). I do not have an issue with the transfer but I am trying to ask the team to slot me in on the $30 option instead.

I am also struggling to find the spot in the Website to access my review status - and have not had any success.

I do not know how to communicate with you guys....help

jianqiu
jianqiu

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Communication with Online Book Club

Post Number:#2  Postby Scott » 26 Sep 2012, 14:40

You submitted two requests. One of them with a misspelling of your email address. I will combine them into one request using the $30 option. Thanks!
Online Book Club ~ Tell your friends!

"Only the descent into the hell of self-knowledge can pave the way to godliness." -Immanuel Kant
Scott
Site Admin

Favorite Author: Voltairine de Cleyre
Favorite Book: Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

Post Number:#3  Postby jianqiu » 26 Sep 2012, 22:15

Thank you so much. Now I know at least you have got my request.

:)
jianqiu

Post Number:#4  Postby kawyle » 19 Oct 2012, 09:59

I've also been trying to submit a review request and to contact you about it. When I included my email address in a message for Scott, I was labeled a spammer -- so that avenue appears to be closed. I never received the email that would have contained a link for uploading my book. I'd still like to submit the book (Wander Home) for review -- so I hope you can track down my request without my including my email address here . . . .

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Karen A. Wyle
kawyle

Post Number:#5  Postby Scott » 14 Dec 2012, 18:51

kawyle wrote:I've also been trying to submit a review request and to contact you about it. When I included my email address in a message for Scott, I was labeled a spammer -- so that avenue appears to be closed. I never received the email that would have contained a link for uploading my book. I'd still like to submit the book (Wander Home) for review -- so I hope you can track down my request without my including my email address here . . . .

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Karen A. Wyle

Even if you did not get the original email, you should get an automated reminder email after not reacting to the first. Let me know if this never happened and I will review the records.
Online Book Club ~ Tell your friends!

"Only the descent into the hell of self-knowledge can pave the way to godliness." -Immanuel Kant
Scott
Site Admin

Favorite Author: Voltairine de Cleyre
Favorite Book: Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

Post Number:#6  Postby htddubai » 25 Dec 2012, 06:09

Thanks a lot
htddubai