Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Off-Topic » Suggestion Box

My Book

(Formerly the "Support, Feedback and Forum Announcements" forum.)
Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged! :)

For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.

If you have a question or problem regarding the review team system, whether as author or a reviewer, please use the private contact forum.

My Book

Post Number:#1  Postby robert eggleton » 23 Sep 2012, 15:57

I'm supposed to get a review, but since my book will be mailed from Leeds, England, it will be a review in e-book format rather than paperback. I hope that doesn't hurt. Is there a place here that I can tell folks about the title of my book?

-- 23 Sep 2012, 16:59 --

That post wasn't clear. Since my book would be mailed from Leeds, the moderator decided to offer it to a reviewer of SF/F in ebook format instead.
robert eggleton
Favorite Author: Kurt Vonnegut
Bookshelf Size: 0 books

Did you know?
Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: My Book

Post Number:#2  Postby Scott » 26 Sep 2012, 14:36

Our rules do not allow authors to talk about their own books.
Did you know ALynnPowers wrote books? I sure as naughty word didn't. Check it out!

"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Voltairine de Cleyre
Favorite Book: Holding Fire
Currently Reading: Being Medusa
Bookshelf Size: 122 books
Reading Device: Nook Simple