Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Off-Topic » Suggestion Box

(Formerly the "Support, Feedback and Forum Announcements" forum.)
Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged! :)

For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.

If you have a question or problem regarding the review team system, whether as author or a reviewer, please use the private contact forum.

Post Number:#1 by Natteenatt
» 03 Sep 2012, 13:15

I keep receiving emails stating I want my book reviewed and that I requested to review 50 or so books. I did not request these things. I requested to review one book and downloaded it. I don't want to mark you as spam. Please let me know who I can contact and how to fix the emails I am receiving. Thanks
Bookshelf Size: 0 books

Did you know?
Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Emails

Post Number:#2 by Scott
» 03 Sep 2012, 20:52

Please forward the email you are getting to me at:

Did you know ALynnPowers wrote books? I sure as naughty word didn't. Check it out!

"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Voltairine de Cleyre
Currently Reading: The Invisible Bridge
Bookshelf Size: 126 books
Reading Device: Nook Simple