Put your comments, suggestions, and questions about the forums here. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
How can one edit a post?I don;t see a edit button anywhere.Thanks
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17 Aug 2012, 18:59
Did you know?
- Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!
The button should be on the upper-right-hand side of the post. I think you can only edit the post for an hour or so after you post it.
Online Book Club
~ Tell your friends!
"Only the descent into the hell of self-knowledge can pave the way to godliness." -Immanuel Kant
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1584
- Joined: 31 Jul 2006, 23:00
- Location: CT
- Favorite Author: Voltairine de Cleyre
- Favorite Book: Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck