November Book of the Month

Welcome

• Welcome to the Book and Reading Forums! If you are a member, please log in. Otherwise, please join now! It's quick, easy and free!

Spam?

Put your comments, suggestions, and questions about the forums here. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.

Spam?

Post Number:#1  Postby vshableik » 02 Jul 2012, 08:23

Hello I tried to pm Scott to discuss advertising rates, and it wouldn't let me send the message. It said it was "spam", which it definitely wasn't.
vshableik

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Spam?

Post Number:#2  Postby StephenKingman » 02 Jul 2012, 11:28

Hi there, it was probably the words you used, the forum is set to filter out words like Google and Amazon etc and mark them as spam, try either sending him a PM asking him could you discuss an issue about making the forum better or if you want just set up a new thread FAO Scott. :D
You only live once.....so live!
StephenKingman

Post Number:#3  Postby vshableik » 02 Jul 2012, 14:57

Ok thank you
vshableik

Post Number:#4  Postby Scott » 02 Jul 2012, 15:27

You shouldn't have a problem sending your PM now that you have some more posts. I am in the process of overhauling the review system at the moment. I will address issues regarding book promotion after that because that will be the main method for advertising a book.
Online Book Club ~ Tell your friends!

"Only the descent into the hell of self-knowledge can pave the way to godliness." -Immanuel Kant
Scott
Site Admin

Favorite Author: Voltairine de Cleyre
Favorite Book: Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

Post Number:#5  Postby vshableik » 04 Jul 2012, 08:38

Ok thank you
vshableik