Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Off-Topic » Suggestion Box

Just a quick note of Apology

(Formerly the "Support, Feedback and Forum Announcements" forum.)
Please help us make Online Book Club even better! Please post suggestions, feedback and ideas for new features. Wild brainstorming and potentially 'crazy ideas' are super-strongly encouraged! :)

For new members (or old members who run into an issue), please make a post in this forum asking any questions you have about using the site and how it works that are not answered in the FAQ. Not only are we happy help you, but also we can use your feedback to make the site better for tomorrow's new member! A lot of the instructions throughout the site and answers in the FAQ are there because someone else pointed out that it wasn't clear before.

If you have a question or problem regarding the review team system, whether as author or a reviewer, please use the private contact forum.

Just a quick note of Apology

Post Number:#1  Postby Hoilett » 08 Mar 2012, 13:23

I made my first post earlier today.....and now after having read the warning thread for Authors I probably should not have included some of the details I did in that post. Hopefully none were offended. :cry: :oops: :cry: I appreciate the guidlines that were expressed therein and will endeavor to respect it. Thanks.

Hoillet
Hoilett

Bookshelf Size: 0 books

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: Just a quick note of Apology

Post Number:#2  Postby StephenKingman » 08 Mar 2012, 15:22

Its no problem. Our site admin Scott Hughes has set up this rule to stop any potential spam authors using the forum to flood posts on new books and websites etc but you can just join in as usual now. :D
You only live once.....so live!
StephenKingman

Bookshelf Size: 0 books