Featured Review

Welcome

• Welcome to the Book and Reading Forums! If you are a member, please log in. Otherwise, please join now! It's quick, easy and free!

A question about submissions

Put your comments, suggestions, and questions about the forums here. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.

A question about submissions

Post Number:#1  Postby David_Jerome » 15 Feb 2012, 23:15

Hi. I just recently joined this forum, and submitted a book to be reviewed. How do I get confirmation that my submission was successfully received?

Thanks for your help.
David_Jerome

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Re: A question about submissions

Post Number:#2  Postby Scott » 16 Feb 2012, 08:27

I will be working on the system over the next week or two to provide automatic notifications as the review request is processed and the review performed and posted. I apologize but there will be some delay and backup because my wife just gave birth to our daughter this past Sunday, which makes me very happy but also means I have my hands full with personal matters.

Thank you for your patience! :)
Online Book Club ~ Tell your friends!

"Only the descent into the hell of self-knowledge can pave the way to godliness." -Immanuel Kant
Scott
Site Admin

Favorite Author: Voltairine de Cleyre
Favorite Book: Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

Post Number:#3  Postby David_Jerome » 16 Feb 2012, 09:41

Wow, congratulations! I'm gonna be a father myself, in September, so I know how excited you must be. (My wife's due date is actually Sept 11...go figure.)

But I just wanted to make sure I submitted correctly, that's all. But whenever you're able to fix the issue, that'll be great. I wish you the best with you and your family.
David_Jerome

Post Number:#4  Postby StephenKingman » 16 Feb 2012, 13:07

^ A big congrats on the birth of your daughter, Scott, you will no doubt have your hands tied in the near future. :D
You only live once.....so live!
StephenKingman

Post Number:#5  Postby David_Jerome » 08 Jun 2012, 09:29

So...I'm guessing this isn't happening anymore?
David_Jerome