Just Got the Amazon Kindle!

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
LoseTheFlame
Bookshelf Size: 0

Just Got the Amazon Kindle!

Post by LoseTheFlame »

omigosh, I'm in love with this thing! I have really bad back trouble and reading books for me became an issue because I couldn't get comfortable. I have read 4 books in 2 weeks and Im so glad I bought this thing! It's amazing. I have a little one, so I can only read at night when she goes to bed, but let me tell you the kindle is worth every dime! By the way, the 4 books were James Patterson's , of course.
MuchoLoco

Post by MuchoLoco »

Congrats, they are really cool!
Classical is Classy

Post by Classical is Classy »

I've been interested by the Nook/Kindle lately. Though I prefer paper books because they look nice on a shelf :). But something I'm curious about is what advantages the Kindle has over the iPhone with the kindle app?
cheerio

Post by cheerio »

I have a Kindel 2 and love it, I love not having to worry about storing books on a shelf, instead i can put them on a memory card
theSarayiahpost

Post by theSarayiahpost »

My friend has a Kindle - pretty cool, but it does seem quite heavy after a while to hold or is that just me?
kaylahar6
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaylahar6.html
Latest Review: "The Shades" by Anup Dhirwan

Post by kaylahar6 »

:mrgreen: Have fun with your new kindle!!
Latest Review: "The Shades" by Anup Dhirwan
Reading lady
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reading-lady.html
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M

Post by Reading lady »

I love my ?kindle. Be sure to get the one with 3G. You can go online and download anywhere, anytime - no charge!
Latest Review: "Cunnilingus Mastery" by John M
Maryjeep

Post by Maryjeep »

I love my Kindle as well. I can take it anywhere and don't have to have so many "gadgets" with me if I want to go online. It is also great for just being able to "go get" a book whenever I want it. Have fun and enjoy!

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”