RT Kindle Oasis

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
Dayline13
Currently Reading: Green Shadows, White Whale
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

RT Kindle Oasis

Post by Dayline13 »

A month ago purchased the Kindle Oasis and I am in love. While I do have an iPad and a smartphone, nothing compares to having an reader with you while you are at the beach or by the pool lounging, whether its dark or sunny. Its so small and light its also a joy to carry. Not heavy at all, while a little pricey, the luxury of having thousands of books at my fingertips makes it worth it.
Esies98
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esies98.html

Post by Esies98 »

I own a Kindle paperwhite and I've been thinking to upgrade to the Oasis but i see it too expensive, I love how the Oasis looks and feel but can't see real difference from mine, is Kindle Oasis really worth it?
Dayline13
Currently Reading: Green Shadows, White Whale
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Dayline13 »

I would honestly say for the price difference it is not worth it. It does exactly everything the paperwhite does. I am a big ebook / ereader fan, I love how light & small the Oasis is, but the huge price difference is not warranted.
Esies98
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esies98.html

Post by Esies98 »

That's what I thought, Thank you for your honesty

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”