Kindle Touch

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
Moe4522
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moe4522.html
Latest Review: "The Sins of His Grandmother" by Jeremy Francis

Kindle Touch

Post by Moe4522 »

Hi,

I received the Kindle Touch from my boyfriend a few years back and i absolutely love it. Granted it's not the most recent one and it is only black and white, but i just never thought i would love it as much as i do.

I always thought that i would rather prefer the hard copy books, dreaming of one day having my own library with shelves full of books. Mind you, i probably already have enough books to create a small library.

It's definitely handy to take to work or on long commutes, or even to just curl up and have on cold nights.
Latest Review: "The Sins of His Grandmother" by Jeremy Francis
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

I have it as well and love it!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
MonicaMcd
Favorite Author: Diana Gabaldon
Favorite Book: The Outlander Series
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 51
fav_author_id: 2373

Post by MonicaMcd »

I have a kindle fire. My husband bought it for me as a birthday gift. I love it! I like the way I can bring it with me everywhere I go. My daughter has a nook. I prefer the kindle because there is a good selection of books and even offer freebies. I have started series this way. They offer the first book free and if I like it I purchase the others in the series.
nassozif
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by nassozif »

I bought my kindle touch in 2011 and I still love it. I have not felt the need to upgrade to the more recent Kindle versions or to change to any other e-reader.
Hendmosaad89
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hendmosaad89.html
Latest Review: "From Nathan to Nanako" by T.F. Wright

Post by Hendmosaad89 »

I have a kindle fire first edition and i realy love this E_reader.
Latest Review: "From Nathan to Nanako" by T.F. Wright
mhobson
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mhobson »

i have a kindle touch and the cover for it with the built in light. i can read in bed without disturbing my husband - no bright lights or noisy page turning - can't imagine life without it now!

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”